This privacy statement describes how lhabibi kene collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: www.lhabibikene.com.
It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as username, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as business name, business size, business type
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code
As with most websites, we automatically collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Complete your order
- You send an order confirmation
- Assess your business needs to determine the right products
- You send the requested information about the product or service
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- You send a newsletter
- You send marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Perform research and analysis
- Display content based on your interests
Choice / Opt-Out
You can opt out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails or you can contact us at [email protected].
We allow you to create a profile and share information such as messages, photos and videos with third parties. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
We will only share your personal information with third parties as described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies providing services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or providing customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud or respond to a government request,
- If lhabibikene is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notification on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your information. information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent.
Third-party e-commerce solution provider
Our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solution provider. They host our ordering system and collect your billing information directly from you in order to process your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
We use the services of another company to place cookies on your computer, to collect non-personally identifiable information, to provide us with aggregate statistics about visitors to our site.
Our web pages contain electronic images called web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used together with cookies to compile aggregate statistics for analyzing how our site is used. They may also be used in some of our emails to tell us which emails. and the links were opened by the recipients. This allows us to assess the effectiveness of our clients’ communication and marketing campaigns.
Our web pages may also contain electronic images called web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) set by our third-party partners. Web beacons are used together with cookies, which allow our partners to compile aggregate statistics to analyze the use of our site.
We use a third party to collect information about how you and other users use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregate information to understand and optimize the use of our site.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our website, you can contact us at [email protected].
To make a purchase from us, you must use our shopping cart provider to complete and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read this privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or needed to provide services to you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at [email protected]. . We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and updating your personal information
To review and update your personal information to ensure its accuracy, contact us [email protected].
Notification of changes to the privacy statement
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notification on this site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the most up-to-date information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing to us or writing to us at the address below:
E-mail: [email protected]